Let me help you share your incredible life experiences in a book!
What is a Memoir or Autobiography? Is there a difference? An autobiography is a chronological telling of one's experience, which should include phases such as childhood, adolescence, adulthood, etc. A memoir is also a historical account written from personal knowledge or personal narrative and provides a much more specific timeline and a more intimate relationship to the writer's own memories, feelings and emotions, usually blended with the lessons learned along the way. I believe that we all have a story to tell. If you have overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles, someone is waiting to hear your unique life story: who you are, how you’ve lived, what you’ve learned and how you’ve overcome.
Many people have great stories and have considered writing it down but just never get around to it because it takes time, or they think one must be famous. It takes time for planning, research, interviews, reading, writing, editing, and polishing that final draft. More than any other resource, it takes time to turn the most interesting events of your life into a marketable memoir. That’s where I come in. I write your story, including the good, the bad, and the ugly and spin it into a beautiful story that will glorify God.
Then there are those who don’t want to embarrass or hurt the people involved in the story but still feel led to tell their story. “Based on a True Story,” allows a significant amount of freedom in this case as well as giving the opportunity to rewrite history, to reach beyond the actual events and people. As the ghostwriter, I suggest fictionalizing some of the story while the storytelling is fact-based. A good memoir must capture an individual’s truth, from our greatest successes to our most heartbreaking failures. These type books are my most favorite genre to work with. Some people create a memoir simply because they enjoy writing, while others want to preserve their life story for future generations.
Your story deserves to be told, don’t keep sitting on it. Let’s get you published!
My Memoir Ghostwriting Service Includes:
- Interviews and research to learn all about you and understand your story
- Planning and outlining your book
- Ghostwriting original content based on interviews, notes and recordings
- Revisions to our writing per your feedback and guidance
- Careful editing to ensure your text is free of error
- Formatting and typesetting for Print-on-Demand publication
- Book cover design
- Self-publishing services—we can handle the entire process for you. When we are done you will have a professional trade-quality self-published book in your hand.
- On-call availability to discuss your project and consult with you from beginning to end.