Classic Package $525
Includes . . .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND TERMS:
- WDP is not a publishing company, so your book will be published under your name, or your company's name, whichever you choose, and the ISBN will be the same.
- Package rate is for paperback or hardcover books only.
- Package rate is for labor described only. Rate may change depending on word count and level of editing needed.
- *If your manuscript exceeds the allotted package word count, additional words will be charged at 0.012 per word.
- Service packages do not include an ISBN. If you plan on selling your book on the open market, you will need to purchase an ISBN from Bowker. The cost for one ISBN is $125, you can purchase a block of 10 for $295. If you want to publish your book in more than one format (paperback, hardcover, eBook) you will need to purchase an ISBN for each format.
- Your book will be set up with IngramSpark and KDP. There are no upfront fees for either printer. Both services allow you to purchase copies at print cost plus shipping.
- You will need to create accounts at KDP, IngramSpark and Bowker and share your login information with me so that I can complete your book's and metadata completion.
- To add an eBook to your service package, there is an additional $129 fee to reformat the interior and cover and upload to IngramSpark if ordered at the same time. If your book has been published, the book will be uploaded to KDP only.
- Client must approve manuscript in writing before uploading for publishing.
- The package includes 3 free rounds of corrections or minor changes. Corrections/changes afterward will be billed at 10% of the package price (at editor's discretion, providing the book has not been published and does not need to be re-uploaded. Your book will not be published without your approval in writing. If your book has been published, and you request changes or corrections the book will need to be re-uploaded, there will be an additional $45 re-upload charge.
- The Author represents that he or she is the sole author of the Work and is the owner of the copyright to all of its contents; that he or she has not engaged in plagiarism and that the Work, if fiction, represents no real event or person(s) that could in any way be deemed libelous and that, if nonfiction, does not misstate or omit any fact which would libel any person(s) or result in a person(s) being placed in a false or damaging light; and that the Work does not infringe the copyright, trademark or privacy of any third party; and that he or she is owner of any trademarks and/or trade names associated with the Work; that the Work does not constitute obscenity or hate literature and that the author has the right to enter into this Agreement.
- The Rights to Your Work
- The Author acknowledges and agrees that Williams DocuPrep acquires no right of ownership to the Work under this Agreement; that Williams DocuPrep is a provider of limited services only and assumes no responsibility for reviewing or correcting the content of the Work.
- The Author agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Williams DocuPrep , its employees, shareholders, directors, partners, representatives, successors and assigns of, from any and all manner of claims, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses (including attorney’s fees), awards, and judgments resulting from claims of third parties regarding ownership, libel, slander, plagiarism, privacy violations, copyright infringement, misappropriation, and similar claims arising from publication of the Work. Williams DocuPrep may be represented in any proceeding by counsel of its choice; the Author may retain additional counsel at his or her own expense.
- Terms and Exclusivity
- This Agreement is nonexclusive; the Author retains the copyright for this Work and may enter into other publishing agreements. Either party has the option to terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause. If the Agreement is terminated by the Author or by Williams DocuPrep and Williams DocuPrep has begun working on the project, and the author has paid deposit or made the first payment of 1/3 or 1/4 of the service package fee there will be no refund of monies paid. If author has paid in full any work such as editing or proofreading, page layout, pre- or post-publication services, such as data entry, corrections, cover design, image processing, phone consultations with other vendors or author after initial free consultation or any other service already fulfilled in regard to authors project the work will be assessed at $55 per hour. The total will be deducted, and the remainder will be refunded (or applied against any outstanding amounts in the Author’s account.) If the Agreement is terminated by Williams DocuPrep due to a breach of Agreement by Author, no fees shall be refunded.
- Notices: All notices to Williams DocuPrep must be sent in writing to: email@example.com. All notices to the Author shall be in writing to the email address specified by the Author.
- Law and Venue: The laws of the State of Georgia shall govern this Agreement. Recognizing the expense, distraction, and uncertainty resulting from litigation of disputes which may arise under this Agreement, the parties have agreed that except as specifically provided herein, they shall submit any and all disputes arising in any way under this Agreement to the American Arbitration Association for final disposition in accordance with its rules, provided that the Arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to deprive a party of the right to equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction respecting rights to its intellectual property or use thereof under this Agreement. Any proceeding under this paragraph shall be brought in the federal or state courts in Georgia. A judgment may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction based on any award rendered in arbitration or other proceeding conducted by the parties pursuant to this paragraph.
- Complete Agreement: This written Contract contains the sole and entire Agreement between the parties and shall supersede any and all other prior agreements between the parties. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by the party against whom such modification or amendment is sought to be enforced.