Statement of Faith
We believe that:
- God exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the only Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was fully God and fully man, died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into Heaven.
- Jesus Christ will literally return to earth one day and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith.
- Mankind is a special creation of God, made in His image, but through the sin of the first man, Adam, mankind fell so that all people are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God--and need salvation.
- Salvation is a gift of God received through repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Those persons who die in their sins without Christ spend eternity in Hell and those persons who die with their sins forgiven through Christ spend eternity in Heaven.
- Water Baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ after salvation.
- The church is a local body believers, empowered by the Holy Spirit with the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head, and each believer has direct access to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.