Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures is the inspired and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures as long as the Holy Scriptures are translated correctly.
- We believe, that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament contain a revelation of the character of God, and of the duty, interest, and final destination of mankind.
- We believe there is one God, whose nature is love; revealed by one Lord Jesus Christ, by one Holy Spirit of grace.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We believe, that holiness and true happiness are inseparably connected; and that believers ought to maintain order, for these things are good and profitable unto men.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from Sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, According to Acts 2:1-4.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.
- We believe in only one kind of Marriage which is between One Man and One Woman according to GOD. Genesis 1:27-28 & Genesis 2:20-24.
- Be Honest about need for repentance
- A knowledge of the danger of Sin and the danger of Guilt
- Confess fully
- Hide in GOD
- Seize the Hope
How to Repent
- Accept that you have sinned.
- Be humble.
- Feel and trust GOD in your heart.
- Think about what you have done
- Think about why what you did was wrong
- Repent for the right reasons
- Read the Bible text